Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Horny cats and Valentine's Day

Funny cartoon I found.


No offense but cats are horny bastards. Forget all you think of bunnies humping and over populating the universe. Bunnies may be the ones having more sex but cats, female cats to be exact, have the biggest desire ever! Why? You are asking why? It is simple. Have you heard that mating call they do? They scream, "I'm ready sugar kitteh daddy, bring it on!" or just simple, "Single, skinny and ready to party." 

(Skittles does the mating call)

And there she goes again. People say that humans on their periods, obviously referring to females since SADLY males don't have this feature in their system, tend to have a tendency of wanting, desiring the act of sex. Let me tell you something. Right now, I'm on my days and Skittles too. While she is dancing around with her tail, screaming her lungs out by the window and calling all the boys to the yard...or girls...she could be gay...now days everybody is gay...soon it will be rare people coming out of the closet saying that they're straight...anyway, while she does her thing, I'm not raising my butt or screaming that I'm ready. On the contrary, I'm saying, "Stay the (beep) away. I'm angry, bloated, in pain, emotional, you don't understand, etc."

(5 minutes later)

-"Honey, can you bring me some water? And sit near me."
>"You said to stay away"
-"Nah, I wasn't thinking. Here, let me give hug you."

(10 mins later)

-"GET AWAY! Can't you understand that I'm in pain? (beep)!"

See? Well, to be honest I don't act like that. I do get my evil pains and I tend to be moody but instead of making my partner suffer over the angry mood, I complain over the internet. More relaxing. I do ask my partner to give massages in my back and bring me juice. I tend to sleep more when I'm on my days since I can barely move the first part of the period week plus my mood behaviors go more from crying randomly over a cute puppy video to very happy over dessert. Well, I'm always happy about dessert.

(Stop typing. Heard a noise)

The platonic love of my cat tried to open the door. I already told my cat that she will be getting her groove on with the vet. I guess, she won't understand until that day. The cat who tried to open the door is very orange and his eyes freak me out. He has red eyes as in he looks like he was smoking a lot of cat nip. 




Changing the subject a bit. Valentine's Day was last Monday. It seems like a lot of people suffered and complained trying to buy something for their lovers except my partner. Instead, he was, I think, like worshipped at his work. And this is not the first time it happens. You see, I'm totally a very simple girl. I give a lot and don't expect much in return. All I ask in a love partner is honesty, loyalty, communication and of course, not messing with my OCD, unless it is to help me. xD  I don't have perfect teeth, neither hair, not giant boobs ( =( ), I don't wear heels all the time, I have an annoying cat who steals chairs, I wear very little makeup, etc. I could give many reasons of why I'm not perfect but still, people give these reasons explaining the, "You are damn lucky!" phrase:

-I cook*
-I bake*
-I clean*
-I organize*
-I do laundry*
-I take care of the cat*
-I watch any kind of movie genre
-I listen to any music genre
-I read any literature genre(novels, manga, short stories)
-I play video games
-I play WOW(Yeah, for some reason people get surprise when a male wow player has a girlfriend that not only supports the "not having a life outside of the computer" but also, participates in it.)
-I cosplay

* =You could say I'm the perfect house wife.

And the reason of why he had the perfect girlfriend this Valentine's Day was because I since I knew he wanted to give me something, I only said to him that he could pay half as a Valentine's Day present of a new wallet I wanted to buy since the one I had broke. Yeah, that. No chocolates, no flowers, no teddy bears, etc. Just half of a wallet which is from Hello Kitty and IT IS THE CUTEST THING YOU EVER SEEN. xD Besides, I think it is more special to give flowers, chocolate and teddy bears on a random day than on a day where you are expected to give something and hopefully, get something in return.

Best gifts this Valentine's was the wallet that was a gift from my partner and me, a box of Moncherie chocolates from my mom and 5 bags of Kotex. That is love!

--End of Blog 5--

No comments:

Post a Comment